Monday, December 16, 2013

Look Out World!

 
 
 
 
God is on the move. I don't know what He's got going on for us. But I know that it's in the works. Whatever He's planning for us is huge. So world, look out! The Smith family name may be as common as coffee is to Starbucks. But THIS Smith family is anything but common. We are fighters. We are ground shakers. We work the grind like nobody's business. Our opportunity to break out is coming.
 
I'm so proud of my husband, Brandon. You will never know a man that works harder for his family than him. I imagine that many wives say that about their husbands. But I am serious. Brandon Smith is the real deal. He has worked his tail off for years to dig us out of nearly $300,000 of debt. Working 3 and 4 jobs at a time. He has made unbelievable sacrifices to see our family succeed. Because of his hard work (and the wisdom of Dave Ramsey), we have changed our family tree. We have set our children up for a future that to us seemed unimaginable. But it goes beyond that. We have helped change the direction of countless families, from desperation to hope. I could not be more proud to be married to such a talented, dedicated, honorable man!
 
All of our hard work to break free from debt has paid off. But I know that there is so much more for us than that. God is preparing us for something ridiculously huge. I can feel it. We are just on the brink of it. I know it to be true. While I don't have a clue of what it is or when it will take place, I know that I can and will trust God with it. His ways are far greater than what we could ever plan or even hope for.
 
God, I give you our family. Our future is Your's. Have YOUR way. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. That is some GREAT wisdom! I have recently put our life in god hands, done praying and such and feel so much better about it. Glad to hear good news!

    ReplyDelete